Thursday, October 15, 2009

Family Pics 2009

First things first..... THANKS STEPHANIE!!!! Your wonderful, you did such an awesome job and I am so PLEASED they turned out so well!! (Even though I never doubted you in the first place).
It has been a few years since we have attempted to do family pics because we dont have the best luck. The kids are not cooperating, Dave is onery and wont smile, etc. This year was great, I love Fall and wanted outside pics so we just took a drive up Dry Fork, pulled over on the side the the road for some of them and got some great pics. Then for the rest of them we went to the top of dry fork in the most beautiful yard I have ever seen! These people had to knock down hundreds of trees to build their house, and its complete forest surrounding their home- so amazing!
You guys be the judge and let me know what you think!
Fairey's 2009
















No comments:

Post a Comment