Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mommy's Heart











There in NO greater thing than being a mother. Period. Its the greatest thing us women will ever become. I was going through some pics on my computer and there are a couple pics that I am posting the made my heart flip-flop and wrench because I realized how BIG my kids are getting! Bryn is sitting here and asks me why I am laughing and these pics so I tell her that I am actually sad my kids are so big, so as any innocent child would she states "You better get another baby to put in your belly again then huh?? " ... I am still laughing... if they only knew it wasnt that easy.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah come on Ashley! Get another baby to put in your belly! lol That cracks me up! I am terrified at what Rylee will say when she can talk!

    ReplyDelete