Friday, September 4, 2009

First Day of School!!

Both of my babies started school yesterday!! Brynlee is going to Kindergarten, which there is something about kindergarten, going to the school with all the big kids, that makes it harder on a mom. I tried talking her into letting me take her for her first day but she wasnt interested... "I am big now, I will ride the bus MOM" So I met the bus at the school.... had to make sure she found her class ok. Then with a tear in my eye and a broken heart I went to work.

Caeden also started preschool, which was kind of tricky because the day care that he goes to we call "school" also to make it a little easier. So after taking him to his real preschool- which I thought was going to be a kicking, screaming, teeth biting nightmare and actually turned out really great, he went right in and hung up his back pack and no problems. Taking him back to daycare was a little of a challenge- he was crying and carrying on "I want to go to my other school!!" So we are going to have to work something else out... he only goes on Monday and Wedns every week so I need to work it out so I have those days off! What will I do all by myself??





No comments:

Post a Comment