Do you ever wish you could buy motivation in a cup??? Seriously I am thinking about inventing it with a patent!!
So I have seriously been down in the dumps lately, between going to school on Tuesdays and Wednsdays and working Thurday-Sunday life is a LOT blah for me right now. So I have come up with this every morning discussion that I have with myself....
1. I cant change the past... ever. Period. So let it go already
2. Make today a AWESOME day... even if its only good for a few hours
3. Do something for me every day (lately its sitting at the bar at night by myself eating oreo's and milk and enjoying a whole row if I want)
4. Quit letting OtHeR PeOpLe dictate my mood- dont let others get to me
5. Always keep in the back of my mind the little people that I am working so hard to provide for and that they WILL be okay and things will work out at God wants them to....
6. Keep my goals in sight- right now that might be only getting through today, but its a goal!
7. Forget the dishes and laundry, they will be there later when you have time
8. Focus on what I DO have and not what I DONT
Thanks to all my friends and family out there who I NEVER get to see and talk to- I promise there will be a time that we get to reunite when my life calms down. I PROMISE. Right now my SwEeT kids are getting all my spare time..... because they are all I have.